11 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Investing in Kuala Lumpur Real Estate
- To buy a property completed or under construction by a developer?
- Are you purchasing the property for investment or for staying?
- What sort of budget?
- Location near KLCC or out of KL Central?
- Leasehold or Freehold property?
• Freehold Land – Held in perpetuity. Most inner city lands are freehold.
• Leasehold Land – 99 years or 60 years in most cases of lands alienated from the Government prior to development.
- What type of property – condo/bungalow/semi-D?
- How many rooms/baths/land area/built up/furnished/partly?
- What level of security?
- Near schools, amenities, shopping malls and public transport?
- Do you plan on purchasing the property in cash or mortgage? How many years for repayment? Best loan package?
- What will be the legal fees and professional fee/stamp duties before acquiring the property?
Even if you’re just semi-confident of what you’re looking for, contact us and we’ll help you out.